Do I need to register for Car and MPV?

  • Car and MPV is a membership scheme where every organisation who interacts with the training programme, regardless of which point in the cascade, needs to become registered.

    Car and MPV registration is free and you only need to fill out a short form online to be issued with a registration number. You can do that here.

    As part of the registration process the organisation agrees to sign up to the Car and MPV commitment which includes a commitment to things like ensuring all your drivers receive Car and MPV training and recognising the Car and MPV certificates of drivers from other registered organisations. The registration number is unique to your organisation and should be quoted whenever you contact the CTA, on resource order forms and certificates.

    CTA use the unique registration number to ensure that training records are allocated to the correct organisation. If you are an Observer delivering training you must ensure that every organisation you deliver training to has their own registration number.