How do I find a Car and MPV Observer to train my drivers?

  • You can contact any of the Observers on our list for MiDAS for Car and MPV training; each Observer charges their own price, we would therefore recommend that you contact more than one from the list for the best price and dates to suit your organisation. You can do that here.

    If you are based in Hampshire you will need to contact Hampshire County Council’s Passenger Transport Group to arrange training for your organisation.