Brighton & Hove Community Transport provides accessible, safe and affordable transport to community groups, voluntary sector organisations and individuals with mobility difficulties.
Our services include:
* School transport
* Adult Social Care Transport
* Easylink Shopping services (door-to-door service) – Find out more here: www.bhct.co.uk/our-bus-services/easylink-shopping-bus/
* Easylink Special trips (days out, lunch clubs and coffee and cake clubs) – Find out more here: www.bhct.co.uk/our-bus-services/
* Private hire – Charities, social enterprises, schools and support groups are finding that it is no longer cost effective to have their own vehicles and CT is happy to help them overcome transport barriers and offer support to help their members take part in organised activities and events. – Find out more here: www.bhct.co.uk/brighton-minibus-hire/
* MiDAS training – Find out more here: www.bhct.co.uk/midastraining/
Community Transport Association UK is a charitable company limited by guarantee. Registered in Cardiff no. 1985361 Registered office: 12 Hilton Street M1 1JF. Registered as a charity in England and Wales no. 1002222. Charity Registered in Scotland No. SC038518.