About the CTA
The Community Transport Association is a UK-wide charity that provides leadership, learning, advice and operational support to charities so they can deliver innovative and flexible transport solutions to achieve social change in their communities.
CTA promotes excellence through training, e-based resources, publications, advice, consultancy events, and project support on voluntary, community, and accessible transport.
We envision a world where communities everywhere can champion accessible and inclusive transport solutions.
We are committed to leading a thriving community transport movement in the UK.
What we do:
- Contribute to the formation of public policy that affects our members and the CT sector.
- Manage a national programme of quality-assured education and training.
- Show how better outcomes can be achieved for people and communities with accessible and inclusive transport.
- Collaborate & partner with like-minded organisations across all sectors.
- Provide comprehensive advice and guidance to those delivering community transport.
- Use every opportunity to champion our members’ vital and indispensable work.
- We put our members first.
- We lead with authority and integrity.
- We prioritise inclusion and accessibility.
- We champion volunteer service.