Why become a CTA member?
We’d love you to join us
The Community Transport Association (CTA) is a national charity and membership organisation that leads and supports thousands of local charities and community groups across the UK who deliver local transport services that fulfil a social purpose and community benefit. Together with our members, we’re working to achieve a vison of a world where people can shape and create their own accessible and inclusive transport, so that everything in life can be accessible and inclusive too.
Together, our members shape the work we do; making sure it is the right kind of work and enabling CTA to speak with one voice for the community transport movement.
Why become a CTA member:
- Expert advice, support and training to help you deliver excellent transport services in a safe and legal way.
- Keep informed about developments in legislation and government policy relating to community transport and what we’re doing about it.
- Get involved in our work with policy makers, the public, and the third sector, helping them to understand and value your work and the difference you make.
- Come together with other members to learn from each other and exchange ideas.
- Member-exclusive services and offers to support the running of community transport services, such as permits and CTA Insurance.