Is my organisation eligible for CTA membership?

  • To be eligible for CTA membership you must be: 

    Based in the UK 

    A charity, community group, voluntary organisation or social enterprise working for the benefit of others, not for financial gain  


    A public sector body such as a Local Authority, Transport Authority, Health Sector Trust or Board, Town or Parish Council or a primary, secondary school or sixth form college. 

    If you are a not-for-profit organisation do you have?  

    A constitution or memorandum and articles? These are documents that set out your aims and objectives and how your organisation operates. 

    A governing board with at least 3 non-related directors/trustees/committee members.